No more arguments

When you have damage to your property you may need to claim on your building insurance.

The insurance company will send a loss adjuster – that can take time.  In order for the insurance company to keep losses to a minimum a loss adjuster not only needs to validate the claim, but to be sure the correct works are carried out.

That isn’t always what’s best for you – this is where Resolve can help.

What happens when you call Resolve first?

  • Our project manager will visit you quickly and assess the damage
  • We’ll deal with your insurance company and their loss adjuster and ensure everything is included in the works schedule to repair your property.
  • You’ll find our team of tradesman are fully vetted, professional, tidy and deliver top quality results

That’s why one call does it all when you call Resolve!

If you have any building damage, call on

01277 230637